To Our Valued Customers,
Everyone at Norbrook Medical Equipment & Supplies Inc shares in your concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our top priority continues to be making sure our customers and employees stay safe and healthy throughout this pandemic. To accomplish this priority, we will be making some short-term changes that will impact the way we serve our customers.
What We're Doing
We're regularly monitoring information provided by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and state and local authorities to ensure we are tailoring our business practices to keep our customers’ and employees’ best interests at heart.
We are aware that these changes may be an inconvenience, but we are taking these steps out of an abundance of caution to limit potential exposure to our customers and employees.
Steps You Can Take
To reduce your risk of contracting and/or spreading COVID-19, it's recommended that you take the following precautions:
- Don’t shake hands
- Don’t touch anything in public spaces
- Don’t touch your face
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds (hum the “Happy Birthday” song two times)
- Use hand sanitizer regularly between washes
- Avoid crowded places (churches, stores, large events, schools)
- Avoid contact with friends or family who travel frequently (train or airplane)
- Avoid contact with friends or family who attend public events
- Get enough rest (7-8 hours of sleep)
- Stay hydrated
If you need any additional information or further updates about COVID-19, we encourage you to consult the CDC website for the latest information.
We'll continue to keep you updated on any relevant information for how our services will be impacted as the situation develops. Thank you for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.