What We Do
Norbrook Medical Equipment and Supplies Inc. is your leading provider of top-notch home health products. Whether you're looking for CPAP masks, wheelchairs and scooters, incontinence and wound care supplies - we have you and your loved one's needs covered.
We know even the best product is only effective if it is used or taken properly! That's why our experts can show you the proper way to use your oxygen and sleep apnea equipment, walkers, wheelchairs, scooters and more. We have the answers you need, just ask!
Delivery & Repair
Our services include convenient setup delivery of many home medical equipment items (lift chairs, scooters, wheelchairs) within a 50-mile radius. Even the best products have off days, and when that happens, our service technicians are here to offer warranty repair of any products that we carry!
Your Mobility Experts
Norbrook Medical Equipment and Supplies Inc. offers pressure mapping for proper wheelchair seating systems and evaluation of the client for specialized products, the client’s home and workplace for accessibility and feasibility for wheelchair and scooter transport. Our trained and caring staff can answer your questions about your home medical equipment and mobility supplies.
We'll Take Care of the Paperwork
Paperwork can be confusing and time-consuming. We can help. At Norbrook Medical Equipment and Supplies Inc., we prepare compliance reports for doctors and insurance companies on the patient's behalf. Let us file your claim with the insurance company or Medicare so you receive the maximum benefit available. We can bill primary or secondary payer sources. As always, if you have a question or concern, please ask.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Tricare most other insurances, checks and all major credit cards. Ready to get started? Check out the products in our catalog or stop by in person!
Our List of Services
- Delivery within a 50-mile radius
- 24-hour emergency service
- Pressure mapping for proper seating system
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Pick-up, delivery, setup and training on products
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- In-store health clinics (blood pressure, respiratory, glucose, etc.)
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Providing equipment in special cases prior to being able to bill for them
- Accepting assignment (we file your claim with the insurance company or Medicare so you receive the maximum benefit available)
Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out to our team. We're here to help! Give us a call at (877) 577-5849, fill out our contact form or visit our location.